If you follow these guidelines, there is a big chance of getting your excel file shown on Googlemaps without any problem.
- Data must be in the 1st sheet of your excel file
- All excels must contain a column with territory names or zip/postal codes. Excels with zip/postal codes create more accurate ReportMaps. From zip/postal codes you can create county, region, province... maps
- 1rst row of your spreadsheet is used for column titles. Use the 1rst row (A) of your excel file to describe columns.
- It is better if your zip/postal code column is in text format. If your zip/postal codes column is in number format all codes beggining with a 0 (zero) wil not be detected.
- Be sure your columns with quantities are in numeric format (or currency). Otherwise TargetMap will not be able to operate with those columns.